DETERMINAN KEBIJAKAN HUTANG PERUSAHAAN KOSMETIK DAN KEPERLUAN RUMAH TANGGA DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

Authors

  • I Wayan Wardita STIMI Handayani Denpasar
  • Putu Mela Ratini STIMI Handayani Denpasar
  • Ni Putu Nursiani Prodi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi & Bisnis Undana

Abstract

As for the objectives of this study are: (1) Analyzing and explaining the effect of profitability on debt policy, (2) Analyzing and explaining the influence of company size on debt policy, (3) Analyzing and explaining the effect of company growth on debt policy. The population of this research is the Cosmetics Sector Manufacturing Company and Household Needs that are listed on the IDX, with purposive sampling. Fund analysis techniques use the Multiple Linear Regression approach that begins with the Classical Assumption Test. Based on the analysis and discussion described, the following conclusions can be drawn: Profitability has a significant negative effect on debt policy, company size has a significant positive effect on debt policy and company growth has a significant positive effect on debt policy. The regression model used has fulfilled the requirements the model feasibility test or Goodness of Fit according to the Anova test can be seen that the model has a significance value of 0,000 less than the probability value of 0.05. The test results of the coefficient of determination (Adjusted R Squares) of 77.1%, this means that the variation of debt policy is influenced by variations in profitability, size and growth of the company by 77.1% while the remaining 22.9% is explained by other factors not included into the model.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Downloads

Published

2019-10-15

Issue

Section

Articles